- The History of Photographic Printing in the 19th Century
- The Component Materials of 19th-Century Prints and Their Forms of Deterioration
- Stability of Specific Print Materials
- Identification of 19th-Century Photographic and Photomechanical Print Processes
- Preservation and Collection Management
most viewed this week
"Four-toned albumen print" Henry Peach Robinson (July 9, 1830 in Ludlow, Shropshire February 21, 1901) was an English...
Silver mirroring is a bluish metallic sheen appearing on the surface of silver based photographs as result of ageing. One of the photographi...
Albumen print from wet collodion negative 1864 24 X 29.7 cm Musée d'Orsay ... admired by Lewis Carroll that he collected the work....