- The History of Photographic Printing in the 19th Century
- The Component Materials of 19th-Century Prints and Their Forms of Deterioration
- Stability of Specific Print Materials
- Identification of 19th-Century Photographic and Photomechanical Print Processes
- Preservation and Collection Management
"most viewed this week on the years"
Daguerreotypes can be easily damaged. Treatment involves a certain level of risk and should be done under the supervision of a professional conservator.Whole plate 6-1/2" x 8-1/2" Half plate 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Quarter plate 3-1/4" x ...
photo Felice Beato Until the mid-20th century, the majority of photography was monochrome (black and white), as was first exemplified b...