- The History of Photographic Printing in the 19th Century
- The Component Materials of 19th-Century Prints and Their Forms of Deterioration
- Stability of Specific Print Materials
- Identification of 19th-Century Photographic and Photomechanical Print Processes
- Preservation and Collection Management
most viewed this week
View of the moon, multiple exposures Samuel Dwight Humphrey, photographer September 1, 1849 sixth plate On September 1, 1849 Humphrey...
Albumen print specifically have always held a soft spot in my heart for their ability to exude romantic warmth. This quality, in part, ca...
Qajar Era The Qajar dynasty Persian : دودمان قاجار Doodmān e Qājār ; also romanised as Ghajar , Kadjar , Qachar etc.; Azer...
The Beginning In the beginning, of course, there was light. And through the ages, people have made images to record that which was illum...